Assistant Manager Data and Analytics with PowerBI and SQL experience at EY
Assistant Manager Data and Analytics with PowerBI and SQL experience
At EY, you will have the chance to have a truly exceptional experience. We’ll equip you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide you with the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to unlock your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you will develop the skills you need to stay relevant today and in the future, while building a network of colleagues, mentors and leaders who will accompany you at EY and at -of the.
We offer room for constant growth through customer engagement and personal development. Our practitioners develop and lead innovative data techniques and methods, supporting both business and technology leaders. This role offers a unique opportunity to build a professional network, solve complex data problems, and promote cutting-edge approaches to leading clients and domains. The experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else.
Your main responsibilities
You will be part of diverse teams of professionals from different geographies to provide a wide range of data and analytics services. You will tackle complex issues and drive the growth of financial services.
Skills and qualities for success
- Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment
- Lead and supervise various teams of professionals from different backgrounds
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge
- Build strong relationships with customers
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment to prepare your own career path
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A bachelor's or master's degree
- Around 4 to 5 years of related work experience financial services.
- Experience assisting clients with strategic Data Architecture/Integration or Big Data initiatives, preferably focused in financial services
- Strong experience in data architecture and integration technologies (ETL, data ingestion and distribution patterns, SQL, large data processing on distributed platforms, data warehousing)
- Hands-on experience with at least one major Hadoop platform (Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR)
- Hands-on experience in developing or architecting Big Data applications using Hadoop and related technologies such as Spark, MapReduce, YARN, HDFS, Hive, Impala, Oozie, NoSQL, HBase, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Flink, Flume, Splunk, etc.
- Hands-on experience working with at least one programming language and related technologies such as Java, Scala, Python, .NET and APIs
- Hands-on experience with streaming platforms and applications such as Spark Streaming, Kafka, Storm, etc.
Ideally, you will also have
- A degree in computer science, engineering, accounting, finance or a related field; MBA or MS preferred
- Consulting experience
What we are looking for
We are interested in motivated and passionate leaders with a strong vision and the desire to stay at the forefront of data technology and science. We are looking for individuals who aspire to create collaborative team environments and possess effective management skills while demonstrating in-depth technical capabilities and industry knowledge. If you have a real desire to help consumers realize the full potential of their data while working on your own development, this role is for you!
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Opportunities to develop new skills and advance your career
- The freedom and flexibility to manage your role however you want
As a global leader in insurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we recruit and develop the most passionate people in their fields to help build a better world of work. It starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, the opportunities, and the creative freedom to make things better. So that every time you join, no matter how long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the above criteria, please contact us as soon as possible.
Leave your mark. Apply today.