AtScale Announces Data Lakehouse Webinar, November 15
November 11, 2022 — AtScale, a leading provider of semantic layer solutions for modern business intelligence and data science teams, is hosting a webinar “How to Scale Business Intelligence on Your Data Lakehouse “. This technical lecture explains how to scale Business Intelligence in an enterprise using various BI tools such as Power BI, Excel and Tableau with Databricks SQL as the data lakehouse and AtScale as the universal semantic layer.
When: Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. ET/11:00 a.m. PT.
Who: Featured speakers include:
- Bill Inmon, “Father of the Data Warehouse”, author of Building the Data Lakehouse
- Vihag Fupta, Senior Solutions Architect, Databricks, Author Business Intelligence with Databricks SQL
- Dave Mariani, CTO, Founder, AtScale
Data, AI and BI participants will discover:
- The power of the Semantic Lakehouse paradigm to modernize traditional approaches to delivering rapid analytics and business intelligence.
- The evolution of Data Warehousing and the emergence of the Data Lakehouse
- The people, processes, and technology needed to implement a Data Lakehouse
- Using Databricks SQL to support your ad hoc BI and AI queries
- Unify all data analytics into a single data platform (Databricks SQL) with a universal semantic layer to make analytics scalable and efficient
- See a live demo of using a semantic layer with a Databricks Lakehouse using a variety of BI and AI tools
Learn more and register here.
AtScale enables smarter decision-making by accelerating the flow of data-driven insights. The company’s semantic layer platform simplifies, accelerates and extends business intelligence and data science capabilities for enterprise customers across all industries. With AtScale, customers are able to democratize data, implement self-service BI, and build a more agile analytics infrastructure for better, more impactful decision-making. For more information, visit www.atscale.com.