Google hires data and analytics solutions consultant in June 2021
by Disha Sinha
June 28, 2021
Recruitment alert: Google is hiring a data and analytics solutions consultant in June 2021
Digital transformation and advanced technology have in recent years led to a data-driven culture through multiple smart devices and an internet connection. The data-driven culture has created a data explosion in several high-tech companies such as Google. Google is Silicon Valley’s most popular multinational tech company with an unlimited supply of massive amounts of real-time data. Google is successfully embracing data and analytics by recruiting employees to multiple data science roles around the world. Recently, the high-tech company announced the hiring of a solutions consultant in the field of data and analytics for people who like to work with real-time data to generate meaningful business information in a market. fierce competitive. Google employees believe that a problem isn’t really solved until it’s solved for everyone.
Solution Consultant at Google
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
The interested candidate will be part of a high performing team for a fast growing company within the Devices & Services organization laying the foundation of the data infrastructure for the reputable organization. The team is teaming up with the best of Google’s AI, software and hardware to create a useful user experience. The team is researching new ways and methods of interaction to improve people’s lives through technology.
1.The employee is responsible for writing and reviewing technical documents including requirements, schematics and design documents for past and future data systems.
2.The consultant must manage and drive end-to-end technical projects by working with business analysts and other non-technical business users to understand their analytical needs.
3. The person must help him or her effectively with the use of the data and analysis tools developed by the team.
4. The employee should design and develop dashboards, particularly on Tableau, as well as critical reports for stakeholders in the supply chain, sales and finance.
5. The person should perform a structured analysis to assess the impact of business decisions and communicate the results to a diverse audience around the world.
6. The consultant is also responsible for designing, developing and supporting data warehouses for operational and business impact data, including troubleshooting client systems resulting from internal and external systems.
7. There is also a duty to write, extract, transform and load to automate routine data collection and reporting processes with a variety of traditional and large-scale distributed data systems.
1.The interested candidate should have a bachelor’s degree with four years of practical experience in data modeling, SQL databases or coding with Python or R.
2. The candidate should have experience managing complex project plans and working with a diverse set of high level stakeholders. There should be hands-on training in designing and running structured analyzes, generating meaningful business information, and evaluating the impact of business decisions with R, Python, or SAS.
3. The candidate will be preferred if he has experience in presenting complex results in a structured and clear manner to a non-technical audience as well as in communicating and collaborating with teams around the world for the delivery of projects on time. allotted.
4. The candidate should have a clear understanding of fundamental computer concepts, data structures and algorithms.
Google is currently recruiting a Solutions Consultant who has Indian nationality and can start working in Hyderabad from the scheduled date. This offer is not being extended to people outside of India due to the current health crisis and escalating visas or travel restrictions by the Indian government.
Click here apply
Share this article