Healthcare additive manufacturing market opportunities, growth and forecast for the next coming year to 2027 – KSU
Healthcare Additive Manufacturing Market The report is a comprehensive background analysis of the industry which includes an assessment of the parenting market. With the global market data provided in the reliable marketing report, it has become easy to gain a global perspective for international business. The market report also contains the market drivers and restraints which are derived from the SWOT analysis, and also shows what are all the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions by the several key players and brands that drive the market. by systemic company profiles.
In the compelling report, the complete and clear outline of the market is written which is useful for many companies. With this activity report, not only an unqualified individual but also a professional can easily extrapolate the entire market within seconds. This activity report is prepared using data from internal databases, secondary and primary research carried out by a team of industry experts. An influential market research report can be explored in terms of data breakdown by manufacturers, region, type and application, market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, trends emerging, risks and barriers to entry, sales channels and distributors.
Global Healthcare Additive Manufacturing Market is expected to experience a healthy CAGR of 20.85% during the forecast period 2019-2026. The report contains data for the base year 2018 and the historical year 2017. Technological advancements in the healthcare industry and improvement in healthcare infrastructure are the driving force behind the growth of the market.
Get a sample report + all related charts and graphs @
Main market competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently operating in the global healthcare additive manufacturing market are GENERAL ELECTRIC; 3D Systems, Inc .; EnvisionTEC; regenHU; Come to fruition; EOS; GPI Prototype and Manufacturing Services, LLC .; INCREDIBLE AM PVT LTD.; UL LLC; Stratasys Ltd .; Additive Manufacturing Ltd .; 3Dnatives; 3T Additive Manufacturing Ltd., Lithoz; CRS Holdings Inc; AIM Sweden .; Jabil Inc .; among others.
The global healthcare additive manufacturing market is highly fragmented and major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprint. in this market. The report includes the market share of the healthcare additive manufacturing market for the world, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and the Middle East and Africa.
Global Healthcare Additive Manufacturing Market by Technology (Stereolithography, Deposition Modeling, Electron Beam Fusion, Laser Sintering, Jet Technology, Laminated Object Manufacturing, Others), Application (Medical Implants, Prosthetics, wearable devices, tissue engineering, others), material (metals and alloys, polymers, biological cells, others), geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Trends and forecasts of industry until 2026
Market Definition: Global Healthcare Additive Manufacturing Market
Additive manufacturing is the process of assembling materials used to create objects from 3D model data, usually layer by layer. This additive manufacturing has the ability to produce complex medical parts and components in a cost effective range. They are mainly used to produce medical parts such as dentures, tissue, organ and cranial implants, among others. The additive manufacturing market in the healthcare sector uses different technologies such as stereolithography, electron beam melting, laser sintering and the fabrication of laminated objects.
- Growing demand for personalized medical products will accelerate market demand
- An increasing number of surgeries will also improve the market growth
- Patent expiration will also propel market growth
- Rising prevalence of chronic diseases will also contribute as a growth factor in the market
- Lack of qualified and trained professionals will hamper market growth
- The high cost of additive manufacturing also acts as a limiting factor in the forecast period
Grab your report with an impressive 30% discount! Please click here @
Segmentation: Global Healthcare Additive Manufacturing Market
- Modeling of deposits
- Electron beam fusion
- Laser sintering
- Jetting technology
- Manufacture of laminated objects
- Medical implants
- Portable devices
- Fabric creation
- Metals and alloys
- Biological cells
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Key developments in the market:
- In January 2019, Jabil announced the launch of its complete solution to develop, incorporate and test custom materials for additive manufacturing. The availability of Jabil Engineered Materials strengthens its leadership in 3D printing while increasing adoption of 3D printing so that they can produce highly functional parts for diverse and unique customer applications. This will create a new generation of additive manufacturing applications for industries such as healthcare, aerospace, automotive, among others.
- In September 2018, HP announced the launch of its Jet 3D printing technology, which is specifically designed to deliver faster, mechanically functioning parts and reorganize factor production for industrial, healthcare and automotive companies. Stainless steel will mainly focus on stainless steel as it approaches mass production
Reasons to buy this report
- Current and future outlook for the global healthcare additive manufacturing market in developed and emerging markets
- The segment which is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds the highest CAGR during the forecast period
- Regions / countries expected to experience the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares and strategies used by major market players
Customization of the report:
- All segmentations provided above in this report are represented at country level
- All products covered in the marketplace, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options that may result in little or no additional costs (depends on customization)
Note: If you have any special requirement, please let us know and we will offer the report as you want.
About the Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research has established itself as an unconventional, neoteric market research and consulting company with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are committed to finding the best market opportunities and fostering effective information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge strives to provide appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
United States: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]