JAVA Developer – Gauteng Midrand
One of the global giants is looking for a back-end Java Developer to join their team. This forward-thinking monolith is looking for a team player who knows overseas ethics and is consistent in problem-solving.
If you meet the conditions below, send your updated CV and we can start your application!
- Full Stack Developer
- SQL with DB2, Postgres and Oracle
- AWS Cloud (migration of applications to the cloud, deployment on AWS, development on AWS)
- Solution design involving all stakeholders (Business/Developers/QA).
- Design scalable solutions, meeting the requirements of various international markets (80% standard and 20% customizable), with functionality encapsulated in APIs that can be integrated with legacy/other systems, and extensible interfaces.
- Participate in stand-ups and meet with end users and other stakeholders and gather requirements.
- Analyze and implement new system requirements specifications.
- Ensure that all processes are investigated/considered to achieve user requirement specifications.
- Propose and review system designs and evaluate alternatives.
- Review and present system proposals/solutions to IT Project Manager, DevOps team, QA team and Product Owner/Sales team.
- Detailed documentation relevant to all stakeholders (Business/Developers/QA).
- Help generate a work breakdown structure to estimate the technical delivery and manage these deliverables with the technical team.
- Help identify and mitigate risks on the project.
- System testing/parallel executions help QA test systems/solutions.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, provide guidance and direction to the technical team as needed.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and correct known production errors.
- Preparation of system/technical documentation (according to ISO standards).
- Preparation/Update of user and operating manuals and other Confluence documentation.
- User training.
- System implementation/deployment and release activities.
Don’t waste time, apply now!
- Full-stack developer
- Java 8
Find out more/Apply to this position