Manager: IT solutions delivery – IT-Online
Position: Responsible for the delivery of IT solutions
Salary: R 740,000 TCTC per year
Purpose of the work:
Responsible for managing, planning and coordinating the configuration of system construction and testing of deliverables according to project timelines.
Key performance areas:
- Manage the full lifecycle of systems development, system changes and projects, as specified and approved by the company.
- Provide direction to the project by planning, monitoring, controlling, managing and escalating issues, risks and dependencies in the area of solution delivery, considering their impact on associated IT projects.
- Control / coordinate all work, distribute tasks, monitor progress, ensure awareness of responsibilities and ensure commitment for successful solution delivery.
- Provide expert advice to the solution delivery team, particularly in project definition, requirements analysis, business and technical designs, and change control activities.
- Prepare a solution delivery project plan with timelines, dependencies, and resource requirements as part of the entire project.
- Establish and maintain solution delivery project dashboards, and provide accurate progress reports and updated plans at pre-defined intervals to the IT Solutions Manager and CIO.
- Ensure that the solution delivery personnel are properly trained and prepared for the development, configuration, testing and implementation of the solution,
- Ensure that the transfer to IT services and support is planned and managed and that solution delivery SLAs are met.
- Manage versions and migration of changes in different environments according to the agreed methodology.
- Coordinate solution delivery work items between development, integration configuration and test teams so that the quality and outcome of solution delivery is efficient and optimized.
Qualifications, experience, knowledge, skills and competences:
- A 3 year BSc / BCom degree in Information Technology is essential.
- A graduate degree in business administration is desirable.
- Qualification in project management is desirable.
- 5-8 years of experience in project management or online in the IT field.
- 5 to 8 years of technical IT experience in systems development or testing.
- 5-8 years of experience in SDLC processes and development and testing tools.
- In-depth knowledge of Flexcube / Core Banking systems.
- In-depth knowledge of facility / loan and credit payment systems.
- Knowledge of middleware and integration (FuseESB Service Mix, Weblogic, SeeBeyond, Biztalk, etc.).
- In-depth knowledge of databases (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.).
- Knowledge of Unix (Sun Solaris, HP Unix) and Windows Server.
- Knowledge and understanding of retail banking (channels, products, payments).
- Knowledge of the Misys payment manager will be an asset.
- Knowledge of change management.
- Development of SDLC systems.
- Talents for problem solving.
- People management skills.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Project management skills.
- IT project or line management experience
- Technical computer experience in the areas of systems development or testing.
- SDLC process and development and testing tools
- Expertise in Flexcube / Core Banking systems
- In-depth knowledge of credit / loan facility and payment systems
- See beyond
- SQL server
- FuseESB service mix
- Sun Solaris
- HP Unix
- Windows server
- Retail banking knowledge
- Some products
- Misys Payment Manager
- Knowledge of change management
- Development of SDLC systems
Desired work experience:
- 5 to 10 years Bank
- 5 to 10 years Administration / IT project management
Desired qualification level: