Qlik Sense BI Developer (Hybrid) (TB) contract at Mediro ICT
- Long-term contract (18 months)
- Only South African citizens or permanent residents with an SA identification number can apply
- Hybrid work (rotating office based in Rosebank and remote/home)
- 7 years of minimum professional experience required as a Qlik developer
- Send CV and hourly rate by e-mail to: [Email Address Removed]
- Create smart business solutions by analyzing business requirements.
- Create new Qlik applications to provide business information according to the needs of different departments.
- Detailed and thorough testing of Qlik apps before release.
- Create, develop and maintain Business Intelligence solutions.
- SQL analysis for investigation.
- Create reports and dashboards.
- Writing functional and technical specifications, process flows and source-target mappings.
- Make sure the existing codebase is maintained.
- Consults with companies on the appropriate use of information and reports.
- Setting up and operating/monitoring a Qlik environment.
- Setup and operation/monitoring of Qlik data ingestion (data loading), experience building data/ETL pipeline.
- Clean the data and transfer the data into a reusable data model.
- Create complex queries and Qlik dashboards.
- Computer Science Diploma or 3-year National Computer Science Diploma.
- At least 7 years of professional experience in BI reporting technology with Qlik Sense.
- Must have strong experience in Business Intelligence modeling, architecture and development in Qlik Sense dashboards and reports.
- At least 5 years of SQL experience required.
- Advantage SSRS, SSIS, SSAS.
- Extensive experience with database systems and data modeling.
- Expert BI knowledge and understanding of Qlik/Qlik Sense including data extraction, data transformation and data display.
- Must have exceptional analytical skills in analyzing large and complex datasets and a good understanding of existing algorithms.
- Data science knowledge/experience advantage (understanding of algorithms, data science experience with R + Python).
Find out more/Apply to this position